Thursday, December 10, 2009

Till we meet again :)

Today is a sad day, but a good day. What I mean by this is today is my last day of class in Written Comm and the last day to see all your lovely faces. I will miss the early morning session with you guys because it was in a way my motivation to come and see you and to get to know you and learn about the different writings and stories. The different aspects of each of our writings has been a big eye opener to me due to the fact that I can step outside of my little box. I wish you all happiness and sucessfullness in each and everyone of your adventures in life. I hope to see you in the next semester and if I do meet you again I will surely say hi.

It is a good day to, because my semester is done after today, due to the fact that my family and Becci and her family and some others are going to Vegas on Monday am. We are heading to the Cities on Sunday and staying there over night, taking a shuttle to the airport on Monday am, to fly to Vegas. On Sunday we are also going to the Mall of America to see the Underground Aquarium. Most of my family has never been there, so we are on a journey to accomplish as many memories as we can make. I am so excited and relieved that this semester has come to an end and that I survived another semester. Only 3 more semesters left unless I add another certificate or degree to my list. Next semester I am taking General A & P, EMT classes, and Intro to Ethics, that will keep me busy, along with work and family.

As far as updates on my Grandpa, he is slowly recovering and getting his strength back and loving each day he gets to have with us. As far as my Uncle John, he is still in critical condition and has had one set back after another. We are blessed that he still has the strength to keep fighting and hanging on. Our family has put him on so many prayer lists that hopefully with the prayers he will be blessed. Everything is in God's hands now. I believe he will do what is best, even it means breaking our hearts.

Good luck to you all and keep your head and give a smile. Once you accomplish your goals no matter how hard it will be or how long it takes, You will feel so great and so happy. Remember to keep your hearts clean and happy because your life will be so much better. Smiles to you all and take care, till we meet again, Love Angie Happel

P.S. I will be keeping this blog and so if you ever need to talk or need to vent just blog away and I will try to respond as soon as I can, Thanks :)

2 comments:

  1. I am so blessed to have met an amazing woman like you and I am sad to see you go. I will be taking General A&P next semester with Isaiah Foster on tuesdays, wednesdays, and thursdays. When do you have it? I'm hoping that I will see you again and I wish you the best of luck in everything that you do. Have fun on your trip.

    ReplyDelete
  2. why is it your last day? I thought the 17th was the last day. Well, have fun in Vegas! I want to go there, sadly I'm not 21 yet. :( Mall of America is so big! Make sure you plan to stay there for at least six hours! That's how long it took me to go through the MOA. You should also visit the aquarium and take some rides in the MOA. I hope your grandfather and Uncle get better soon! It was fun meeting you though. I always liked your comments and reading your blogs. I hope you have a safe trip! Also say hi when ever you see me on campus next semester!

    ReplyDelete