Saturday, November 21, 2009

My Birthday

Hello everyone, today is my birthday well actually in about 25 minutes it will end, but it still is my birthday today and I am 41 years old. I worked at Gundersen today and was gone from 8am till 7pm. It was a busy day, but a good day at work. I thought it was very foggy out today so I was feeling kinda bad for the hunters. When I got off of work I knew the air was still kinda damp and heavy, because the aromas from the grilled areas was not as strong when I left Onalaska. Trust me I notice the smells when I leave work at night, because I am starving and can't wait to get home to eat.
When I arrived home my husband ordered a black olive, hamburger, onion and mushroom pizza with extra cheese from GoodTimes and boy was that delicious. Sorry Jamie, that I mentioned food again, lol. Then after I ate supper my wonderful husband surprised me with a card and in it was a beautiful card and a gift certificate to the Hair Haven so I can get my hair done and go tanning before we go to Vegas Dec, 14th thru the 18th. I thought it was great and I loved my special day. I went on face book and had lots of Happy Birthdays from many family members and lots of friends. I also received many phone calls and texts too. I thought it was GREAT! When you get to be my age, well your birthday is just another day. Well it is time for me to go to bed, because I work tomorrow again the same shift and I need my sleep due to the fact I am older now, lol. See you all in class soon and have a Great Turkey Day if I don't see you in school. God Bless You and Take Care and Be Safe.:)

1 comment:

  1. Happy belated birthday!! That's a bummer you had to work on your birthday, but it sounds like your husband was very sweet to you when you got home. I have never heard of GoodTimes pizza before. Have fun on your Vegas trip. It sounds like it will be a blast! Take a lot of pictures and make many good memories. Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete